Monday, Mar 9, 2020
9:00am – 3:00pm
We’re preparing for the first NetSuite upgrade of 2020.
The Liberate I.T Customer Event is back, with MORE.
More time, more opportunity to network with other NetSuite users, more time with our solution architects and optimisation experts and even a chance to meet out wonderful Manila based NetSuite support experts.
What to expect on the day:
- Introduction: upgrade best practices. Preparing test plans, testing processes in the beta of the new version.
- Information on how to be prepared and the technical changes to look out for. This will be presented by the Liberate I.T. team of NetSuite consultants and solutionists.
- Three value packed workshops to cater for different business needs: Advanced Saved Searches, Warehouse Management and one more super exciting opportunity to be revealed soon.
- Ask the Expert. This is a chance to talk to talk to the Liberate I.T. subject experts, and have your burning questions answered. This year, we are extending that time from the beginning of lunch throughout the entire afternoon. Make the most of all of our expertise in one place.
- Tales from our Customer. The ever-popular customer showcases will be back. We will hear from some of New Zealand’s experienced NetSuite users about their NetSuite journey and how their stories may be able to help you.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday 9th March, 9:00am – 3:00pm, Generator 12 Madden Street, Auckland
Register using the form below to secure your place!
12 Madden Street