Wednesday, Mar 13, 2019
10:00am – 11:00am
Need to upskill in NetSuite? Want to get the most out of your software? Need a refresher course?
Our NetSuite Expert Consultants are hosting mini NetSuite Training Series once a month on different topics chosen by our customers for beginner, intermediate and advance NetSuite users. Perfect for those pushed for time or wanting to touch up on a certain topic.
A good solid grounding in building Saved Searches can be the key to a smooth running system.
Join presenter Rebecca Paul as we go right back to the beginning and show you how to build a basic Saved Search, and explain how this powerful tool can help you on a day to day basis.
- Saved Search Leading Practice
- Choosing your Saved Search Audience
- Saved Search Highlighting and Filters
- Grouping fields
- Creating a Reminders Saved Search
- Creating a Sub list Saved Search
- Explaining Joint Fields, Mainline and basic formula’s