Wednesday, May 2, 2018
10:00am – 11:00am
Need to upskill in NetSuite? Want to get the most out of your software? Need a refresher course?
Our NetSuite Expert Consultants are hosting mini NetSuite Training Series once a month on different topics chosen by our customers for beginner, intermediate and advance NetSuite users. Perfect for those pushed for time or wanting to touch up on a certain topic.
A good solid grounding in building Saved Searches can be the key to a smooth running system.
Join presenter Rebecca Paul as we go right back to the beginning and show you how to build a basic Saved Search, and explain how this powerful tool can help you on a day to day basis.
- Creating customer search forms, permissions access etc
- Adding report highlights and filters
- Creating saved searches as a reminder, list view, sublist view etc
- Sending email alerts
- Using Saved searchers in Dashboard
- Scheduling search results